GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS E-COMMERCE
Acceptance of the general sales conditions
1. The contract stipulated between SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. . This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways envisaged, the Customer will read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, with particular attention to the general conditions and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
4. The Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog of the Selcoitalia.it portal at the time the order is submitted and can be viewed online, as described in the relevant information sheets.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. by an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. The order, once processed by SELCO ITALIA s.r.l., will be confirmed with an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
7. Electronic payment In case of purchase through the PAYPAL and AMAZON PAY payment systems, the customer will obtain the purchase protection guaranteed by these electronic payment systems.
8. Advance Bank Transfer In the event of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the order placed by the Customer will be kept busy until the corresponding amount is credited to the current account indicated. From that moment on, SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. will proceed to process the order within the time frame indicated in the purchase phase. The order will be deemed automatically canceled if the transfer is not received within 7 days from the order, unless otherwise agreed.
The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
"the order reference number;
"the date of the order;
"name and surname of the order holder.
Delivery methods and costs
9. For every order placed on the Selcoitalia.it portal, SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. you can issue an invoice for the material sent, sending it together with the goods and / or by e-mail to the order holder. For the issue of the invoice, the Customer must request it when ordering. Otherwise the sale will be acquired as towards Private and subject to the law of mail order sales which does not provide for the obligation of issuing the invoice if not requested together with the order.
10. Delivery costs are borne by SELCO ITALIA s.r.l., without prejudice to any Contributions to Transport Costs, explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is due in addition to the customer with respect to the total order.
11. The ordered goods are shipped within the deadline indicated at the time of purchase. In case of delay due to lack of availability of the product, SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. he will notify the buyer, indicating a new term.
12. Unless otherwise specified by our Customer Service, delivery is intended at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
"that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document / invoice attached to the shipment;
"that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage or mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported to the courier who makes the delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of what was delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, according to the methods provided in this document.
13. In case of non-collection within 10 days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of ordering, the order will be automatically canceled and partially reimbursed , deducting the costs incurred for shipping, storage and return.
Right of withdrawal
14. If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person, therefore excluding purchases made by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without needing to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following point 18.
15. To exercise this right, the customer must send to SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. a written communication to this effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent via the online form in the CONTACT US section of the portal or other available means.
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service will promptly notify the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods to be sent to SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. within 10 days of authorization.
The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging of the manufacturer, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided.
16. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
"the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased, unless it is a matter of autonomous goods that can be used independently of the main product;
"the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
"the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer;
"the customer is obliged to insure the shipment against theft and transport damage, taking care of the relative expenses. SELCO ITALIA srl reserves the right to charge the customer for any damage or loss during transport, keeping them from the sums to be repaid, if the returned product has not been insured for the value indicated on the invoice;
"in the event of damage to the goods during transport, SELCO ITALIA srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable it to make a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured).
17. Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damages, SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged using the same payment method used for the purchase.
18. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the property, in the cases in which SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. finds:
"the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
"damage to the product for reasons other than its transport, attributable to the customer.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. will provide to return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
19. All products sold on the Selcoitalia.it portal are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defects of conformity. To qualify for the warranty, the private customer must keep the payment receipt or invoice (if requested when ordering).
20. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the usual way and possibly described in the documentation included in the product packaging. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the Customer will be charged for any verification and recovery costs required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as the transport costs, if supported by SELCO ITALIA srl.
21. The 24-month warranty applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity). In the event of a lack of conformity, SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. provides, at no cost to the Customer, to restore product compliance by repair / replacement or price reduction, until the contract is terminated.
22. In the event that, for any reason, it is unable to provide its customer with a product under warranty (restored or replaced), SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. will propose to the consumer to choose between returning the entire amount paid or replacing it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
23. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. .); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided.
24. The personal data requested at the time of placing the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the Customer and will in no case and in no way be transferred to third parties. SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code.
The data controller is SELCO ITALIA s.r.l., Via Orfeo Mazzitelli 248, 70124 Bari (BA)
25. Any complaint must be addressed to SELCO ITALIA s.r.l., Via Orfeo Mazzitelli 248, 70124 Bari (BA)
26. The sales contract between the Customer and SELCO ITALIA s.r.l. means concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the reference hole of his / her municipality of residence is competent; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Bari.
Online dispute resolution
27. According to the art. 14 of Regulation 524/2013 / EU, it is possible to resolve any disputes using the European Union service.